The Antler’s will be meeting the 3rd Friday of each month. A kids meal will be available for purchase. This program is open to all children/ grandchildren of members of the Lodge. Each month we will focus on a different theme and activity.
▪ April 16th – 6:00-6:30 pm dinner/spaghetti/salad and bread. Meeting will be 6:30-7:30 pm
We look forward to having an active and fun Antler’s Program. We welcome all ideas and any help you want to give. Please remember—these are our future Elk’s. Please do what you can to assist.
If you have any questions, ideas, please reach out to Julie Gadway – 301-351-8559 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Antlers of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America has as its major objective the following:
▪ To quicken the spirit of American Patriotism
▪ To teach respect for parents and love of home
▪ To inculcate the fundamentals of good citizenship
▪ To aid in a worthy cause
▪ To establish foundation of character
▪ To promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of its Members
▪ And to respect the conviction of others in the matters of worship and religion is true Americanism