The Antler’s Program starts on September 20, 2019, at 6:30 – 8 PM. Meetings will be held the 3rd Friday of each month. A kid’s meal will be available for purchase. This program is open to all children/grandchildren of members of the Lodge. Each month we will focus on a different theme and activity.
▪ September Theme – Flag Etiquette
▪ October 18th Theme – D.A.R.E.
▪ November 15th Theme – Food Drive/Thanksgiving
▪ December 20th Theme – Christmas Party
We look forward to having an active and fun Antler’s Program. We welcome all ideas and any help you want to give. Please remember—these are our future Elk’s. Please do what you can to assist.
301 351 8559
The Antlers of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America has as its major objective the following:
▪ To quicken the spirit of American Patriotism
▪ To teach respect for parents and love of home
▪ To inculcate the fundamentals of good citizenship
▪ To aid in a worthy cause
▪ To establish foundation of character
▪ To promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of its Members
▪ And to respect the conviction of others in the matters of worship and religion is true Americanism