- This event has passed.
Antlers Program – Elevator / Escalator Safety & Christmas Party
December 20, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Show your kids what being an Elk is about! Join our Antlers program!!! Meetings will be held on the 3rd Friday of each month. A kid’s meal will be available for purchase.
This program is open to all children/grandchildren of members of the Lodge. Each month we will focus on a different theme and activity.
This month, we will have a lesson on Elevator/Escalator Safety and our Christmas Party. Dinner will be supplied for the Antlers starting at 6 PM. We will also be collecting gifts for our Vets. If you are able to donate, please see the Charlotte Hall Veterans Home Wish List below for items needed.
The Antlers of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America has as its major objective the following:
• To quicken the spirit of American Patriotism
• To teach respect for parents and love of home
• To inculcate the fundamentals of good citizenship
• To aid in a worthy cause
• To establish a foundation of character
• To promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of its Members
• And to respect the conviction of others in the matters of worship and religion is true Americanism